Van Dorn Pediatrics welcomes new patients. We are confident that your child will receive the finest care at our practice, and you and your family will quickly feel at home at our facility.
All you need to do before coming to your scheduled appointment is:
- Obtain your child’s vaccine records and all past medical records
- Print and fill out the patient registration forms
- Arrive to your first appointment 15 minutes early to finish up any paperwork. Please bring your photo ID, your child’s insurance card, and all past medical records/vaccine records.
We look forward to meeting you!
Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your child. Our team will make every effort to ensure that your baby stays healthy and happy!
Joining our practice is easy! Simply notify the staff at the hospital of your choice upon admission that you have chosen our practice for your child’s medical care. Dr. Andrawis will visit your baby within 24 hours if you are delivering at Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital, or Virginia Hospital Center. If you are not delivering at one of these facilities, we are still happy to take care of your baby once you are discharged from the hospital.
To set up your newborn’s first appointment:
- Call our office the day you are being discharged from the hospital. Make sure to obtain a copy of the discharge papers to bring with you to your first appointment.
- Print and fill out the patient registration forms. Alternatively you can preregister online.
- Arrive to your first appointment 15 minutes early to finish up any paperwork. Please bring your photo ID, your baby’s insurance card, and the discharge papers from the hospital.
We encourage expecting parents to visit our office for a prenatal tour. At this appointment you will meet the office staff and providers and be able to ask the doctor any questions you may have. Simply call our office during regular business hours to schedule your complimentary appointment.
We accept most insurance plans. Call our office at 703-933-0555 or check our FAQs to see a detailed list